Sunday, March 6, 2016

Birthday and Baby for Family

I was busy today! My brother, grandson, two friends, my sister and brother-in-law have birthdays this month! Our niece and her hubby had their first baby yesterday. I was so excited about how the card came out that I forgot to take a picture! However, another niece is having a baby in April so hers is partially done and is pictured here. On Brianna and Matt's baby card, I put the name, birth day, weight, inches and "Welcome Baby" on the bib. I can't put my sister's card on here because she might look at this blog! Hope you enjoy looking.















1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...