Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Easter!

These are a couple of Easter cards I made. Where does the time go? I need to get a stamp set that really shows the meaning of Easter. Happy Easter peeps. He is risen!

This one I made for our Godson, who will be 8 in July.



This one is for my sister...she played the French horn in high school! Not sure if you can see it clearly on the dictionary background layer.


I'm trying to decide who to send this one to, as I have many friends who love bunnies...but not more than I, so I may keep it!



I have more to post, but I just have to locate the pictures. This is such a learning curve for me!!

If you leave a comment on any of my posts, bad or good, I would appreciate knowing someone is looking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...