Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mickey and the Mets

Today my back muscles are spazzing (is that a word?) so I can't make cards. I found some pics on my computer of two cards I made for specific people. One is a Mickey fan and the other is a Mets fan. The Mets card is an original so if you copy or pin, please give me credit. The Mickey card was CASEd from Cailinn O'Brien, another SU demonstrator.




For the inside of the card, I used string, the Banner Blast stamp set and banner punch. I wrote a message on the card and can't block it out, thus no photo.

For our Godson's 3rd birthday, I created this card.



For his 4th birthday I made this one and never got to send it. He is now 8 and might be a little too old to send it, BUT he still is cute as a button!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...