Thursday, March 31, 2016

One Sheet Wonders

Today was "Stamp Club" at my house. We made cards from a "one sheet wonder" template from Deb Valder. Here are samples ...





I like the turquoise color with More Mustard and the Bohemian DSP. What a clever concept the OSW is! We didn't put sentiments on the cards so that if we needed a particular theme in a hurry, that would be all that was needed.

We also used Connie Stewart's Flash Cards and Flash Cards 2.0 templates to make these cards. Again, I love the retired Walk in the Park DSP from 2011! The colors (or lack thereof!) were basic gray and black.


These were the other two cards we made. (Details are in another post.) It was a colorful, fun day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...