Saturday, August 13, 2016

29th Birthday for Real!

My friend's granddaughter turns 29 in September for the first time!! I made this card for her to send. Colors are dapper denim, emerald envy, flirty flamingo and sweet sugarplum. The DSP was cut out using the framelits that were a bundle with Swirly Bird. The 29 is stamped in Dapper Denim and the ballerina is done with Versa Mark. I added pearls to the flowers to kick it up a notch as well as adding pearls under the "Happy".



For some reason, the numbers on my Number of Years stamp set do not stamp properly. I reinked them 3 times using my Misti and Dapper Denim ink, which was new.

Here's the inside....

on the opposite side is another ballerina...turning! Her granddaughter has studied ballet for a number of years and is a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...