Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stampin' Gals Gone Wild

This is the card I made today for the Stampin' Gals weekend sketch challenge on FB. I used Dapper Denim cardstock and a designer paper a friend gave me. It has a little silver in it but the camera didn't pick that up. The butterflies are the Bitty Butterfly punch. The ink used was Dapper Denim. I have now fallen in love with the In Colors for this year, with the exception of Peekaboo Peach. I'm sure I'll find paper that will go with that and then I'll be totally in love with the whole package. The sentiment is from Love & Sympathy, which is a retired stamp set from SU.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...