Friday, September 23, 2016

Bella and Friends

Bella and Friends is a stamp set from Stampin Up that I have fallen in love with! Yesterday was my turn to host the card group and here's what we made...



The stamp set was designed by a million dollar SU woman named Angie. I got the inspiration from her card and CASEd it. I also created my own version using a different stamp set for my sentiments and the Affectionately Yours DSP from SU.


We also used the Pop of Paradise stamp set and Pop of Pink DSP on a card CASEd from Tami White, another million dollar seller from SU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...