Friday, October 28, 2016

Cappucino Chocolate Chip Cupcake

How silly of me not to take a picture of the cupcake holder with the cupcake in it! The cupcake was wonderful but left butter stains on the cardstock! Cute idea for favors at a party!

As if a cupcake wasn't enough, we had ice cream too!

Have you ever done stenciling with Spackle? It was new to me and fun...almost like finger painting!


and last, but not least, a Basket for You!


I fell in love with SU's Delightful Dijon ink pad. My double bow didn't photograph properly but I'm too lazy to retake it!  I'm not totally happy with the marker coloring of my bouquet but I like my watercolor pencils less! Our hostess used pearls on her flower centers, which kicked it up a notch but I stuck with black eyed susans...at least that's what I think they are. Love the Cajun Craze color for fall too.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...