Monday, November 7, 2016

Card CASE

MOJO473
Today I found a card through Pinterest that I really wanted to CASE. My friend asked me to make a thank you card for her to send to her PEO sisters. Here it is...I've also entered it in the MOJO473 Monday contest. 


My Card

My colors were Mint Macaron and Basic Black. The DSP I used was from Blooms and Bliss and Birthday Bouquet. The stamp set I used was the retired "Best of Flowers". The scalloped edge really was the most difficult part, along with the white gel pen dotted edge. I used Soft Sky for the blue and wished I had used something darker. The grass was Wild Wasabi. The sentiment  is from Bella and Friends, using the Word Window punch and Duet Banner punch. The bee embellishment is from Jolee's Boutique (an EK Success product and sold through Amazon). On the inside, I stamped daisies and a bee and adhered a thin strip of designer paper. I printed out the sentiment using Publisher and ink that matched the Mint Macaron.

Here's the card by Sue Bayliss that I CASEd 


Thank you for looking!






3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love that sweet little bee. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Great idea to turn the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the Mojo sketch! I've always loved that daisy set. Thanks for joining us in the Mojo challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...