Friday, December 16, 2016

Still Making Christmas Cards!

Yesterday our card group made three cards, one of which was my Christmas llama from a few weeks ago. 

We made a sympathy card using Crumb Cake card stock and ink. The flowers are from Petite Petals and were punched out. I don't know the name of the embossing folder, but it sure is pretty.


This next card is a "Bella" card. I know the stamp is retired but I have no idea of it's name is unless it's "Christmas Shop". If you know, please leave me a comment saying what it is.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...