Friday, January 27, 2017

Tasty Trucks

Hey there, ho there! Wahoo...I sold six cards over the past two days! Today I sold this one. 

It's all Stampin' Up products, of course! My card base is Whisper White, with a mat of Birthday Fiesta DSP. The top circle is a Stitched Shape die cut of Crushed Curry, stamped with both Pacific Point and Emerald Envy. I can't tell the difference! The bottom circle is the same die cut, but larger, in Pacific Point. I stamped the truck (from the Tasty Truck stamp set) in Emerald Envy and fussy cut it, popping it up with dimensionals. The side panel was done with Pacific Point ink, using my blender pen. The awning was done in Crushed Curry ink, again using my blender pen; the ice cream cone and cupcake are Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder from the same stamp set. I thought this might be a good choice for Create with Connie and Mary challenge which is on Facebook. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card...just got to love that tasty truck! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...