Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bella is so cute!

Bella and Friends stamp set is one of my favorites. The dog just makes me happy. So, he will be off tomorrow to see a friend who has just had a stroke. I hope he cheers her up. Before he goes, though, he asked to be entered in these four challenges:


All products are Stampin' Up with the exception of the inside, which is a a stamp from Verses. My card base is Crumb Cake, mat is Mint Macaron, mosaic embossed card stock is Rich Razzleberry lined with Emerald Envy (punched out with the scallop edge punch which is retired). Bella is stamped on Whisper White with a Crumb Cake mat and die cut with my Cuttlebug using SU Stitched Shape framelits. She is colored lightly with Early Espresso watercolor pencil and her collar and heart are Melon Mambo watercolor pencil. The "hello" is stamped in Emerald Envy using a stamp from Thoughtful Banners. The three metallic hearts are Emerald Envy.



Hopefully he will serve his purpose in brightening her day and maybe even be liked in the challenges!

Thanks for looking.

14 comments:

  1. Sweet card...inside and out! Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so adorable! Love the little puppy! Thanks for playing along with us at the February Great Impressions Sketch Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin! I had never heard of Great Impressions before this challenge. I used your store locator and the one store that is near me has closed.

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Love the puppy and the embossing looks great! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pup! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella is so sweet and I love your embossingfolder!

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania's challenge "It's a zoo out there"

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Such a sweet image, and I love the embossing folders. Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Sketch Challenge this month.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I agree with you! Bella is so cute!
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...