Sunday, February 12, 2017

I Drive the Taxi!

Our Godson's father is an EMT as well as his mother being a paramedic. The father has picked me up in the "taxi" before. In December 2006, I fell off the back of our golf cart and hit the pavement face first. It was not a pretty picture. This really isn't a pretty card either but he IS my fave EMT! The colors of Lee County ambulances are white with an orange and blue zig zag. I should have used the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set but it was quicker just to print on it.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...