Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Flowers are My Favorite Spring Thing

Spring Has Sprung is my choice of challenge for today.

I made this card for my sweet sister's birthday March 31. For those who see my Facebook posts, remember back on January 30 when I was playing along with a Mystery card and I posted this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210146076461781&set=a.10200635472822634.1073741824.1034547436&type=3? Well, here's the finished product!


I couldn't post it until now because I didn't want her to see her card...just in case she read my blog! She liked it! Hope you do too!

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. Great collage stamping with the great Avant Garden set, Karen! I love the colours you chose and especially the way you echoed them in the baker's twine! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Karen! I like your color scheme and how you used the pretty flowers in Avant Garden! Fun sentiment, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! What a lovely card! The colors are really soft and beautiful and you really are showcasing that stamp set! Your detail of the twine on the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...