Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Everything is Beachy Keen!

Mojo Monday 494 is my sketch challenge for today and Can You Case It is my color challenge.
Image may contain: text

My card has a definite theme and I believe I captured the spirit of the sketch and colors. The stamp set I used is retiring the end of May...Day at the Beach. I hand cut the "banner".

I used Tempting Turquoise, Smokey Slate, and a Versa Mark Pen for inks. Paper/cardstock used were Sky Blue (Office Max), Early Espresso, Smokey Slate, Whisper White and Serene Scenery (Stampin' Up). I hand wrote my sentiment and embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder. I also used a retired Scallop Punch and current Stitched Shape Framelit from Stampin' Up.


Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. I can almost hear the waves!! Fun card, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seaside colours you used. So calming. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...