Monday, June 19, 2017

Father's Day

We had a wonderful father's day with our daughter, son-in-love and grandson. It started out at their house in their beautiful new kitchen. After some lovely Malbec, we went to Black & Blue Steak and Crab Restaurant, Albany, NY. The ambiance and service was great. The appetizers, entrees and dessert were fantastic. If you go there, try their Crab and Lobster fondue...oh, my! Perry and I don't like oysters, but Kerri and Gene ordered them so he tried one and he liked  it. Jacob had a crab cake and it was quite tasty. Four of us had filet mignon and one had a Kansas City strip. Everyone said it just melted in their mouth. I had truffle butter with mine...yum!  



It might have been the Achaval Ferrer wine taking the pics :-)  I need to practice selfies! 

The greatest part about the day was that it was the first Father's Day in 17 years that we have been able to be together.

1 comment:

  1. Uhm - crab and lobster fondue. Yes, please!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful day! I'm so glad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...