Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July! Today I wish I had a red, white and blue card to show you, but I didn't even think of that when we left FL June 13. Sadly, we will have to head back Thursday. We have had a wonderful time with our family and friends and hope we can do it again...maybe even sooner if my husband's oncologist will stretch his chemo out a week in August/September.

In the meantime, I made two cards yesterday that were the same cut/fold. We are off to our daughter's today so I knew I wouldn't have time to make a card.


I used the butterflies to kind of hold the flaps down. I used the inside of the envelopes from my April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit for the DSP. The sentiment came from Number of Years. I had just a tad of Lemon Lime Twist paper left so I pieced it together and put the black strip across the inside and used a scrap of Whisper White for the banner.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love this one, too, Karen! The LLT and black go so well together! I know it'll be good to be home - even though you've had such a wonderful trip and visit with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...