Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Stampin' Up! Number of Years

Friends in our community are celebrating 63 years of marriage this week. That deserves a card, don't you think? So, I made them this one.




I used this stamp set Number of Years. My colors are Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist. I used these colors because of HSS Color Challenge #270

The flowers were created using the retired Petite Petals stamp set and punch. The washi tape I used is baffling me. I think it's Stampin' Up! but I'm not sure. The scalloped border punch is retired.

My layout was inspired by the great sketch Dawn designed at Try Stampin' - or not - on Tuesday #334

The theme of my card fits the challenge at Global Design Project 099

This couple has been going through some rough times physically so I hope this card will bring a smile to their faces.

Thanks for looking!




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty - way to use those challenge colors! And the sentiment is wonderful. Your friends are going to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! Love those colors together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A soft and pretty interpretation of this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge, Karen! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at TSOT! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for your friend's 63rd anniversary! I love how you added the leaves to the numbers inside. A big thanks for linking up with our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 63 years of marriage deserves a definite celebration! What a perfect card for the occasion. Really nice jib combining all three challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! 63 years of marriage does deserve a card. I love the sentiments you selected. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...