Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Where Am I???

That is a loaded question! I am not blogging? I am not in my right mind? I am on overload and stress that even card making cannot help? All are correct. However, after tomorrow I should be blogging again, in my right mind and back to card making!

My hubby has been going through almost all day medical traveling and treatments so I have had not time except to cook meals and maintain a fair amount of sanity. Fortunately, I have a stamp group that is helping me do that. Today I was notified that my name was drawn for a free stamp set. WOW, did that brighten my day!

Please don't give up on following my blog...I'll be back.

Arnold Swarzenegger a/k/a Karen! 

1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...