Friday, October 6, 2017

Stampin' Up! So Many Shells

Today I met a friend for lunch and after we went to a store that sells stamping supplies.  We did not come out empty handed! I only bought items I couldn't get from Stampin' Up! I'll be posting pics once I master the techniques with what I bought...stay tuned.

I want to post the other card we made in our group yesterday. It was a CASE of Windy Ellard's that she made in July.


Stamp Set: So Many Shells
Colors: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Sequins

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the clean design and the colors are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Amy. I'm thinking about ordering this set too...lol.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, Karen! I love the angled mat - it's one of my favorite looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. For some reason, it is not easy for me to do!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...