Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stampin' Up! Sounding Joy



Does this card front technique look familiar? Why, yes, it's yet another Stack and Cut Quilt card! Here's the link to the technique in case you missed it awhile back...Stack and Cut Quilt Cards by Betty. Her cards are really pretty and she has a great video of the technique. 

My card base is Garden Green, accent mat is Whisper White, DSP is Quilted Christmas. 

My sentiment is from The Sounding Joy stamp set, which is retired. The holly is from who knows where! It's stamped in Garden Green ink on a scrap of Whisper White, die cut with the largest oval from Stitched Shape Framelits. I sponged Real Red around the edge of the oval. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with dimensionals; then I adhered the card front to the base.


The inside is from Sounding Joy as well and it is stamped in gold and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. There again is that little stamp from who knows where!

This card reminds me of the photo on the Fusion - Red Christmas Challenge
Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. Such pretty sentiment, great colors too! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty mix of pattern and color! So glad you shared this at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...