Monday, December 4, 2017

Ebony and Ivory!

Ah, today I'm changing my font color to match my card. Don't you just love the die cuts on this card? I have no idea what company they are from. I believe  the sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set and the other stamps were too. They were all wood mount stamps, well used! Unfortunately, I didn't get to stamp with the other women but I sure am glad Sue saved the kit for me. I do know the ribbon is Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon because I added that to keep the gates closed! This would make a pretty wedding or anniversary card I think, but with the verse, I am just celebrating my Creator. I'm so glad He gave me this passion to create cards! Once again, thanks for looking! I hope that Addicted to Stamps #158 Monochromatic takes a look see!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, what a lovely design. Beautiful how this card is folded and stamped.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is such a beautiful card!! I have special Friends in mind that would cherish receiving a card like this. Is there any chance of some 'Detective Work' to find out the recipe for this card - Die Cut, Stamp, and Sentiment?
    I'm sure many other SU stampers would love to have this as well.
    christine.b.perry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the die cuts and the black and white colors are perfect. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...