Thursday, December 7, 2017

Stampin' Up! At Home with You

This card represents how I feel about the UPS man coming to our house with my SU order! It also is how I feel about having my husband and son here another year for Christmas. Neither one is in good health and they have been through so much. We are blessed in spite of all the trials!


We made this card at our group today. Our hostess had already pre-cut EVERYTHING for us! She is great!! All I had to do was add the red balls with Perfect Pearls, the door knocker, color the lanterns, color the swag and wreath with red and green Wink of Stella and stamp the sentiment. The set we used can be purchased by clicking on the product photo below. Aud Sentiments #194 is still running their Christmas + Sentiment so I just had to play again!

She prepared a delicious lunch for us and I just had to take a picture of her table...

I hope you enjoyed my photos and as promised, here's the major product that was used.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the addition of the door knocker. And that table looks amazing too! Cute mittens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Yes, the mittens were cute BUT she could have used the stockings from the November PP kit if she had rejoined :-)

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...