Saturday, December 30, 2017

Stampin' Up! Eastern Palace

I am so proud of myself today...I used some of my DSP and a die set I have never used...Eastern Palace and Eastern Medallions. I made the card in celebration of a friend who is having a birthday next week.



I used my newly found Quilt Top TIEF for the 3 Very Vanilla strips (3 1/4" x 1"). The sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet, stamped with Fresh Fig on Whisper White and die cut with the Layering Ovals dies. The mat is Fresh Fig as is my card base. I added a little Copper Metallic Thread behind the sentiment. The dots are White Perfect Accents colored with a Bronze (copper) Sharpie.

My son made Beef Jerky today with his new Christmas present...a dehydrator. I had washed all the parts and laid them on a mauve towel on the kitchen counter...thus my new background...I am very adaptable!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Always a good feeling when you pull out something that you've never used before and create with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And whoo-hoo on using up some DSP and getting a new stamp set inky! I have several (perhaps "many" is more accurate) that need to see a little ink! Pretty Card - and I like your "new" background! :) Also - might I just had...beef jerky. Yumm!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...